feed

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Last bag for the year!

Last bag for the year!

For the past 2 years, I bought a lot of bags!
Got a little over addicted to bags!

Next year, no bags! No branded! Ok, maybe buy 1 only!!!! Cos I need to save up, need a lot of $$ for *wedding bells* wedding!

Yes! Bei and I are planning to tie the knot! *blush*

And I need to save money for my dream walk-in wardrobe..ahem, I meant dream house!
So excited! Bei will design the house! But wont be moving in immediately! Cos the house will only be ready in 2014..

Since young, I have always wanted to get married young so that I can have kids earlier and all that nonsense! As I grow older, I realized that all I need is just really simple..to have the person I love, love me back (of cos love me more!!)..

Sighs! I have to work tomorrow! Sad!! Earn money earn money!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: