feed

Thursday, February 17, 2011

How was your VALENTINE?

I went out with my favourite girl, Baby Sah :D

Introduced her to yummilicious popcorn!
My vote goes to Cheese Popcorn,
but I noticed that the Caramel ones are always sold out.
So this time round, i ordered the mixed kind - Both cheese and Caramel..
nah, still prefer CHEESE!!!
























Couldnt take pics of the popcorn itself, cos the moment we open it up,
we wasted no time and our hands and mouths were filled with popcorn!























Met up after work, so explains why the formal wear..

Saw this arty farty thread thingy at esplanade


Started cam-whoring, since we had to kill time till midnight...













Finally time came and off to meet bei bei~





Baby Sah Vday present for me..yay!






No comments: