feed

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

D for depression and F for fatty bom bom

why doesnt anyone want to marry me? :((

Earlier this week, i bumped into my primary school friend...
Chatted a bit about life and yes, marriage...

He was saying that a few of our male friends have gotten engaged, married,blah blah blah
My heart practically SANK
i thought men dont wanna get married at such a young age?!
SOB
i think i did ask why and i think he did mentioned somewhere along the line about meeting the right one etc...
i was too depressed to be paying attention.
i thought men like that ceases to exist anyone...
did i mentioned that my friend applied for house and i think he got it or something, etc..
if you are wondering, my friend is still in Uni...
Sighs...Envy the girlfriend lor!!!! which man would want to marry the GF so badly until can even apply for house while schooling? i thought men would wanna complete their studies, career then settle down...
Sighs...Envy the girlfriend lor!!!!

I guess all the bullshit about wanna to complete studies, career etc isnt real...
see my friend, wanna marry GF, can teach tuition etc...
it's all a matter of whether do you want to do it a not...

It could be a very simple wedding,
a simple house,
a small family.

why am i so angry with men now?

No comments: