feed

Friday, December 18, 2009

my doors are open, wide open

i lost everything.

technically, i did.

but it couldn't be worse than last year's Nov.

this 2009,
i lost my 4 years relationship,
my hp charger,
my camera (less than 6 months old)

all these in a month

it's for the better,
many said.

it is,
i know it has to be.

when u think you really know a person very well,
that's when you're wrong,
you let your guard down and
everything collapses.

i have wallowed for long enough,
long enough to know what's going on,
long enough to hear many things too.

long enough to vacant the room in my heart as well

vacant it for someone else

when we walk,
we look straight ahead,
certain of the direction,
never once looking back and walking ahead at the same time.

for those who have always been there,
be it rain or shine,
thanks!
:D

im leaving and not looking back.

2010 is gonna be a FABULOUS year for Tigers,
i read!

No comments: