feed

Sunday, August 09, 2009

you just made it to my HATE list

yes!
YOU!

that's you!

you only make yourself look so pathetic,
with all your little small actions!

all the lies you have up your sleeves!

GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

and for goodness sake,
stop pestering my bf!

LEAVE US ALONE,
and go find some other girls, please!

time after time,
you do that.

i had ENOUGH.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA,
NO IDEA HOW FUCKIN PISSED I AM.

i'll show you.

im gonna make a police report tomorrow.

dude,
i have your ip address :)

im a genius,
and i will continue to amaze you with what i can do.

you probably didn't know me long enough,
to know what im capable of.

ONE MORE TIME, DUDE.
JUST ONE MORE TIME! one more OF YOUR FUCKIN EMAIL!

im hitting the law firm before u know it.
because when i said enough, it is enough.

you have seen a lawyer's letter before,
haven't you?

why cant you just move on,
move on with your life?

welcome,
you jus made it to my HATE list.

No comments: