feed

Monday, June 15, 2009

the problem of too long a relationship


its Saturday,
a so-called couple day,
when the bf and gf meets for a date.


but to us,
it's just another Saturday.


which we both felt,
meet up le,
also nothing to do.


so in the end, we did not.


so we met up on a weekday instead,
which is today,
Monday.


nobody dates on Monday, do they?


today wasnt a date la,
it was required to meet up to send my whiteee to the doctor..


my poor netbook died on me,
in less than one month...


anyway,
dins at his place.


i helped out his mum,
as usual...


help to pluck veggie,
there was a lot!


i plucked at lightning speed!


accidentally drop a stalk in a dish of dishwasher
and sweared "SHITTTT"


his mum was just standing next to me...


-_-"


she said "slowly do, slowly do..."


FAINTSSS!!!!




after veggie,
chop onions..


luckily my nails are strong,
i chopped my nails off,
never kana my finger,
so never bleed!


haiss,
always chop my nail while chopping onions...


imagine if my finger bleed onto the onions!!!


i think his mum will freak out, faint!!!


then i have to peel RAW prawns!!


OH MY GOSH!!!


i almost freaked out
and died there!!


RAW ones!!!


they are slippery and slimy..
-_-


i have to pluck off their heads!!!
then their EYES popped OUT!!!!


so i peel them without looking at them!!!


then their "maos" poke my hair!!!
!!@$@#%#$^$#%


ok, im off to watch movie!


No comments: