feed

Thursday, December 04, 2008

MY 1ST CAR ACCIDENT



01.12.2008


My 2nd worst day ever in this year.

everyone has their 1st, dont they?

crashed into a cab.

It's a very long yet simple story.

To cut the long story short,
the repairs for both cars' on me.

Im very depressed,
cos nothing goes well this year...

and in just 2008,
i wiped out my entire savings

i started working at 15,
now im back to square one.

i have to start all over again,
from zero.

actually,
i was really scared at that point of time.

but i have to act zai,
cos there's no one for me to lean/rely on.

bebe's in camp :(

In a way,
this accident,
though it maybe expensive,
it has shown me alot of things as well.

For some, im disappointed and
at the same time,
heart pain over the money.

But what's done is done.

MOVE ON, ANGIE.
cos its pointless to ponder over it anymore.

Surprisingly,
i realised who really treats me nice.

I thank God for bebe and the wonderful friends.

the ones who doesnt mind just chilling over a cup of bubble tea,
the ones who buy me my favourite bites,
the ones who treat me to ice cream then ice kachang
in an attempt to cheer me up,
baby sah who is ever so loving,
etc.

im so drained over the accident.
sighs...

now that im back to zero,
no more restaurants or shopping for me.

hello, coffee shop!
hello, humble life!

how is it possible to be happy in the state of poverty?

im about to discover that.



No comments: