feed

Sunday, October 26, 2008

big BULLY



yesterday

bebe came to pick me up, as usual.

i waited under the glaring sun, as usual.

no complains though, out of the norm.
(cos of the accident, i guess...
makes me more appreciative and poor boy has to pay for damages)

WE WENT TOWN-ING!

not to Starbucks to chill,
or walk up and walk down the streets as a form of exercise!

BUT TO SHOP!

WE WALKED INTO TAKASHIMAYA!

for a moment,
my heart swelled with love!

i thought for a second,
finally, he allows me to go SHOPPING!!!

so i hopped-jumped into taka,
in anticipation.

but TA MA DE!

bebe busy looking at his things only lo!
sourced for jacket cos he's going to taiwan,
clarks shoes,
jeans,
etc.

then finally,
i thought its my turn to shop.

he said,
"LET'S GO"

me:
"HUH!!!?? i haven't even shopppp!!!"

he said:
"later car park attendant come,
kana summon,
u pay ah?"

me:
"ok lo"

i RAN to see guess bags n watches,
with a long-faced bf who whined non stop behind my back.

haven't even shop for 10mins,
he DRAGGED me to go off!

ARGH

i CRIED DAMN LOUDLY,
but it didnt work cos taka was bustling with people.

too noisy to create a scene.

dragged me past the talking mall,
and they were having a HELLO KITTY sale!

begged him to let me go see see
AND THAT heartless bf just continue to drag me off,
WITH INCREASED SPEED!

back at the car park,
that bf of mine still can say
"dun say i never bring u go shopping har,
today bring u go liao"

"WHERE GOT!!!!"
i exclaimed in my loudest...
-_-"


No comments: