feed

Thursday, February 07, 2008

its funny how much i want to meet you
when you simply dont feel the same way


its funny how often u msg me when u are in camp
when there's always no msgs from u when u are out


its funny why u prefer to meet others
when i thought im supposed to be a lil important?


its funny why im typing this and holding back all the emotions in me
when u are obviously enjoying urself out there


its funny why u have the nerves to ask me to do things u preach
but yet failing to do it


its funny how many times u fail me
and yet i held on


its funny how u claimed where i stand
when clearly, i stood nowhere


i waited
and waited

but u failed me, yet again
im not sure if all these are real, or are u using me, like the others?

sometimes, im not even sure if its worth it
worth my youth, worth my time...

after all, we hav no future, right?


im holding on the impossible

No comments: