feed

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I caught 1408 this afternoon with bf (who now looks like my DI DI, as quoted by my sis's bf)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a total mistake!
It was written clearly as a HORROR movie..
WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I AGREED TO WATCH IT?!!!

I have no idea
how many times i screamed;
how my times i teared (yes, there's no romance, i was soooo scared tt i tear - LAUGH ALL U WANT);
how many times i shut my eyes and buried my face in didi's armpit;
how LONG i chewed on didi's sleeves..

I WAS SO FREAKING SCARED and di di still can watch until so calmly!!
I just wanna run out and CRY!!!!!

but well, the movie is good, i think
cos at some parts, its funny (-____-")

this is the 2nd time i watched horror with di di in our ONE year & EIGHT months r/s
and definitely, the last time!

I CANT TAKE IT, old liao..
when i got out of the cinema, i was practically panting..

Sighs..

cannot cannot..like that will accelerate aging one..

No comments: