feed

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

LOL

I need to type this down! Damn funny!!!

Hahahaahhahahahahahaha

I was chatting with adeline ( my poly fren from Adventure Club)

We were camp-mates (for many years!)

Ade : ur bf very gentleman lei..

Me : he act one la..

Ade: really la! when he sees me, he still will smile and nods at me. Not all gf's bf will lo.

Me : *i forgot what i said* =p

Ade : I still rmb when we were camp-mates, u said u wanna look for a prince..now, u found one already

Me : *pls use ur imagination* INTENSIVE rolling of eyes* Having FITS and stuffs...

Me : no la, he is a TOAD leh *ok, i noe i super mean*

Ade : aiya, he will turn into a prince!

Me : *another round of intensive rolling of eyes and fits*

Me: "but i wait and wait hor, never turn into a prince lei"

Im super mean la, hahaha, i noe!
But im a very very nice gf, ok!

No comments: