feed

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

All my life, I had no problem with finding or getting a job

It had all but been smooth sailing

I was always employed after going for 1 interview

It has been this case for so many years

For one who started working at the tender age of 15, it was something that I pride myself against to

But for NOW, after graduating from Temasek Poly with a Dip in Accounting and Finance, though I had one additional education certs + many other CCA certs, I can only feel my pride at my toes

=(

Finding a job proved to be really hard, though its jus a temp job that im looking for..

I had always believe that if you have experience in such industry, you will be able to find a job easily

I was coupled with MANY MANY years of experience, I even worked while studying, I have testi from a couple of employers, so why wont they employ me?

I concluded that its because I can only work until August and I dunooo how to do full set of accounts

BUT I AM VERY KEEN AND WILLING TO LEARN
i AM WILLING TO STAY BACK LATE TO LEARN AND FINISH UP MY JOB

i AM A VERY HARDWORKING EMPLOYEE!

WHY WONT THEY JUS GIVE ME A CHANCE?

=(

I am probably the best asset that your company can ever acquired
its your loss!

No comments: