feed

Friday, December 22, 2006

Report tml, i told myself
yes, i shall and will do it tml

Was out today to celebrate 1 year anniversary and X'mas
Pretty advanced, yes..

Went suntec to watch "The Holiday" and i cried buckets quietly while uncle was obviously engrossed in the show
FREAKING touching..
-signs
Just thinking about it is enough to make me start crying all over again
And to think Eunice can still tell me its COMEDY!!!
Hello!! Its not funny la!!! its TOUCHING!!! SWEET!!!

Alright"
Lets the pictures do the talking, eh..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The above is at the Steamboat Buffet @ Suntec..NOT NICE DE!!
*Roars*
Waste of $$

Anyway, I have gotten my shoes from taiwan! Damn Pretty!
yeah!
Thanks to Jane and Shiling! Muacks!!

No comments: